Thursday, March 1, 2012

This is where I'd like to tell you about the exciting outing we took, or neat experiments we did, or the cool places we've been lately. But really, we've just been here. So that means I do laundry and make food and pick up pieces of what-not that occupy the boys while we breath each other's air.

We read, they read, I read, puzzles are done, youtube is watched, games are played and we do whatever it is that we are going to do that day. We run errands and go the usual places, but always against the backdrop of a grayish sky and leafless trees. It's March, and I feel like enough's enough. Winter never does me any favors. 

The house is dirtier, my kids are crankier, and I am not the me that I am when the forecast says sunny and 80. Some days are like that, even in Australia.

Every mile is two in winter. ~George Herbert

No comments:

Post a Comment