Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A day at the beach.

Every year, September rolls around and I start missing Summer already. Then it happens - the weather report predicts an 80-something degree day ahead. Ethan gets called out of school and Dad takes the day off work. We fit in the Jenkinson's Aquarium and some beach fun. The funny story of the day was my decision to leave Ethan sitting at a boardwalk table with some coloring he was doing while I used the ladies room. I thought there was a really good chance he would stay where he was. When I returned, he was not in his spot. I did a quick 360 a promptly saw him sitting in at a bar with his coloring books. The bartender was obviously amused. When I walked up and asked Ethan what he thought he was doing he pointed to the TV and told me the Yankees were on. Fair enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment